Black rice or Venere (Venus) rice s a whole grain rice grown in particular areas of the Po Valley.
Black rice canine e cats nutrition
Its black color is a natural pigment due to the high content of anthocyanins, very important vegetable substances which, besides coloring the rice, contribute to counteract the oxidative stress.
We had previously talked about the importance of anthocyanins in black carrots’ article, therefore if you want to prepare a mush for your dog with black carrot and Venus rice, I would like to inform you that you are providing a superfood able to contrast free radicals, oxidation and prevent cancer and neoplasms.
In addition, for its properties black rice is suitable for dogs who are intolerant to some food, allergic or suffering from IBD, or intestinal inflammations.
It improves the immune system and delays aging.
WHAT IT CONTAINS
- Low in fat
- Rich in fibers (useful in case of constipation and diabetes)
- Mineral salts (calcium, iron, zinc and selenium)
- Vitamine (B1, B2 e niacina)
RICE BLACK OR VENERE
Black rice canine nutrition
THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS TO BE USED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE CONTENT IS IN NO CASE TO BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR ADVICE FROM VETERINARIANS, NOR IS IT INTENDED TO BE RELIED UPON BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR PURPOSES OF MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT . IN NO CASE CAN BE USED AS A PRESCRIPTION OF A TREATMENT OR REPLACE A SPECIALIST EXAMINATION OR THE DIRECT RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR VETERINARIAN/DOCTOR
- Addio zecche senza pesticidi! Il mio protocollo Primavera / Estate – Essential Oil + Ricette - 2 Giugno 2023
- Ritenzione urinaria nel cane gatto Cosa sapere - 24 Maggio 2023
- Ictus nel cane sintomi e cure naturali - 24 Maggio 2023