Dog cystitis is the inflammation or infection of the urinary bladder, it develops when the bacteria pass from the urethra to the bladder. Dogs, who have a weak immune system or are taking particular drugs may be more prone to urinary infections.
Dog cystitis and urinary tract infections
Causes of cystitis and urinary tract infections in dogs
- Idiopathic cystitis (withoutknown cause)
- Urinary crystals or stones
- Bladder Cancer
- Neurological disease that affects the bladder function
- In older dogs, prostate pathologies
- Cushing’s Syndrome
- Some medications
Cranberry D-Mannose™ Urinary Tract Support is a natural addition to your dog’s or cat’s diet that contains ingredients to support a healthy urinary tract. Cranberry D-Mannose helps to support and maintain the normal function of the urinary tract in both dogs and cats
Cranadin Urinary Tract Support uses cranberry extract to supply your dog with important compounds that support urinary tract health. #Cranberry extract contains proanthocyanidins (PACs) that work to prevent bacteria from adhering to the lining along the wall of your pet’s bladder; this allows the bacteria to be flushed out by your pet’s system naturally.
- Urinary difficulties
- Strain tourinate
- Loss of appetite
- Depression and unhappiness
- Frequent urination with emission of small amounts of urine
- Blood in the urine
- Dark urine
- Urinating in unusual places
Dog cystitis and urinary tract infections
How to diagnose cystitis in dogs
The veterinarian will performa physical examination to assess by palpation if the bladder is full, it is important to rule out a urinary blockage, more frequent in male dogs.
- Complete Urinalysis test to check for bacteria (bacteriuria), blood (hematuria) and pus (pyuria)
- X-rays-Tocheck forbladder stones
Bladder infections are usually treated bya cycle of 2-3 weeks antibiotics. For the most complex and recurrent infections, it is necessary to treat the underlying cause.
Homeopathic medicine UTI-Free™ for bladder and urinary tract irritations + Herbal supplement Kidney Support™ for kidney and urinary tract health + Herbal supplement Immunity and Liver Support™ for immune system and liver functioning.
- The water intake is the first treatment, always accessible fresh and clean
- Treat concomitant diseases (such as diabetesorchronic renal failure)
- Supply immediately natural food by totally eliminating wheat, give better fresh meat with the addition of carrots, broccoli, squash and fruit
- Put the dog on a diet if overweight
- Reduce stress and in crease physical activity and recreation
- Associate natural therapies to manage the inflammation and restore the intestinal flora
Petalive Kidney Support And Uti-free Combopack
- Relieves symptoms of bladder and urinary tract irritations
- Relieves frequent urination
- KIDNEY SUPPORT
- Promotes urinary tract health
- Supports kidney and endocrine function
Why choose Kidney Support Gold for your canine friend?
Certified organic and selectively imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and selectively imported herbs from trusted growers.
Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
Every batch tested: Every batch of our Kidney Support Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: Pet Wellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM’s good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
It’s Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Cordyceps mycelium (Cordyceps sinensis): Considered a “medicinal mushroom” (or “ascocarp”), this potent ingredient originated in Tibet and is used as a tonic for energy, vigor, normal immune function as well as normal kidney and liver function. It is said to help support normal metabolic processes and all body systems. As well as having antioxidant properties, it also contains amino acids, some B vitamins, minerals, sterols and enzymes.
- Rehmannia root (Rehmannia glutinosa): This steamed root is a vital herb used widely in the traditional Chinese herbal repertory and contains vitamins C, A and some B vitamins. It is best known for its “tonic” properties to fortify the blood, increase vitality and support capillary integrity. Called Dihuang, this herb is used to “replenish the kidneys”, support normal urination and build the body’s normal energy levels following illness.
- Dong Quai root (Angelica sinesis): An herb of Eastern Asia, this root is used widely in China for health and as a food. One of its uses is to help carry oxygen to tissues and support normal blood flow. Considered a daily tonic, it has been studied in conjunction with using Astragalus for the kidneys. [Its use to help balance normal hormone levels in the body has led to a misconception that it contains estrogens.]
- Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceous): One of the best known “adaptogens”, Astragalus is a replenishing herb for normal recovery from illness. It protects against free radicals and is widely used for immune health. Studies using Astragalus in combination with Dong Quai root show that these herbs may have an effect on the kidneys to normalize gene expression and help maintain normal, stabilized kidney function.
#elicats #Dog cystitis #urinary tract #infections #kidney #natural support
THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS TO BE USED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE CONTENT IS IN NO CASE TO BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR ADVICE FROM VETERINARIANS, NOR IS IT INTENDED TO BE RELIED UPON BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR PURPOSES OF MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT . IN NO CASE CAN BE USED AS A PRESCRIPTION OF A TREATMENT OR REPLACE A SPECIALIST EXAMINATION OR THE DIRECT RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR VETERINARIAN/DOCTOR